AirAllé™ Treatment Pricing*
- $169 per family member
- $149 for people with hair 2 inches or shorter
Head Check Pricing*
- $20 per family member
- $15 for people with hair 2 inches or shorter
- All head checks require an appointment.
- If lice or nits are detected during a head check and treatment is requested, we
waive the head check fee for the person receiving treatment.
*All services are by appointment only. Please call or visit our
contact page to speak with someone from our office.
General Information on our Head Lice Removal Treatment
Part 1: AirAllé™
- AirAllé™ is the only medical device regulated by the FDA to eradicate lice.
- This medical device has a success rate of 99.2% - killing the louse inside each
- AirAllé™ does kill live lice, however lice move quickly through the hair and most
move away from the heat.
Part 2: Comb-out
- Our goal is to comb out every dead egg (nit) and any live or dead bugs we can find.
- Remember, all eggs (nits) are now dead and are not viable (able to hatch).
Part 3: Oil Treatment
- We cover the entire head and saturate the hair with safe, non-toxic oil.
This is a cosmetic grade of silicon oil used to smother any remaining live lice that
may remain after the comb out.
- Leave on the hair for 20-30 minutes (although it is safe enough to leave on overnight.)
- For best results, wash oil out of hair using a dish detergent (Dawn works best). Lather up with dish detergent
(before adding water) to emulsify the oil.
- You may then wash hair with regular shampoo.
Part 4: 11th day Oil Treatment at home
- We have sent home with you the oil needed for the 11th day treatment.
- On the 11th day simply dampen hair and apply all of the oil, as evenly as possible.
- Work it down to the scalp using your fingers to massage in well.
- Leave on hair for 20-30 minutes and wash out as directed in steps 4 and 5, above.
- This is a very important step so please do not forget to do so – protect your investment.